As our community continues to feel the increasing impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel that it is important to let you know that our customers are at the core of everything we do.
Let us assure you that we are open and ready to serve you, your family, and your home.
If you need a heating or AC repair, do not hesitate to contact our team. We’ll be ready to ensure your home is comfortable no matter what. If you experience a system failure after hours, please call our emergency hotline at 952-649-5288.
We are following best-in-class procedures and practices provided by the CDC, Nexstar Network, and local health officials in order to protect the health of our customers as well as our employees.
Our precautions include:
- Enhancing and intensifying our already rigorous cleanliness and sanitary standards.
- Maintaining social distancing during service calls.
- Instructing all office and field personnel to disinfect items and surfaces that they use regularly.
- Encouraging employees to monitor themselves and stay home if they don’t feel well, or if they’ve been in contact with someone who has displayed flu-like symptoms.
- Asking employees who are able to work remotely to do so. Necessary group meetings, as well as mandatory training sessions, will also be conducted remotely.
Sedgwick Heating is fortunate enough to have an exceptional team that has high standards already in place for health, hygiene, sanitization, and safety, and we are working to keep you and your family healthy while providing reliable home comfort services.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we continue to monitor developments and determine how best to serve you.
The Sedgwick Heating & Air Conditioning Team
Read more about our no-contact policy on our Safety Procedures page.