We Treat Your House Like a Home.
Our customers are at the core of what we do, and it is our priority to make you feel safe in your own home. We run clean service calls and have initiated a no-contact policy to guarantee the safety of our employees, customers and community. Let us assure you that we are open and ready to serve you.
Schedule a Clean Service Call Today!
Precautions We’re Taking
- Our office staff works remotely.
- We are adhering to the guidelines of 6’ or more distance during service calls.
- We provide single-use disposable gloves, Lysol wipes and hand sanitizer for our techs and sales representatives.
- Our techs wash their hands before and after each visit.
- Our techs wear shoe covers in the home to ensure they do not track anything in.
- We now use alternate procedures for signing paperwork, eliminating the need for customer and employee physical contact.
- We encourage our employees to monitor themselves and stay home if they don’t feel well.
What to Expect During a Maintenance Visit
Before proceeding with any service during a maintenance visit, our technicians inspect your HVAC system for warning signs that could lead to dangerous situations, such as carbon monoxide leaks. Because these problems aren’t always obvious, it’s better to be safe than sorry with your HVAC system.
In order to ensure your system runs flawlessly, our technician removes as much dirt, rust or other debris as possible to keep it from slowing down. There are areas of the system that you can’t easily see or reach, and it’s up to our experts to keep those areas clean. A clean HVAC system is more efficient, cuts your utility costs down, and keeps working for many years.
Once we have inspected your system for safety hazards and excessive debris, we ensure your system is running to the best of its ability. Repairing damaged components is key to making it work as well as the day you bought it, and most repairs can be completed day-of. We’ll even refasten and retighten components that have become loose over time.
Throughout the entire maintenance process, we communicate with our customers with complete transparency. If you’re wondering what steps you can take to make your system run more efficiently, we will give you tips tailored to your equipment and home. At the end of the visit, you will receive a report with a summary of the tasks our technician completed during the service appointment.
Thank you for trusting us with your home.
Thank you for trusting Sedgwick Heating with your HVAC needs. Your safety is our top priority.
During this unprecedented time, Sedgwick has adopted best-in-class procedures to ensure your safety.
Need an emergency repair or have an urgent question? Sedgwick Heating offers a 24/7 helpline for your emergency needs.
Contact a Sedgwick team member today for any additional information or questions that you may have.